Gladiators v Glasgow Tigers – MEETING POSTPONED

Following consultation of 4 different Weather Forecast providers and having consulted directly with one specialist forecaster we have decided to CALL OFF tomorrow evening’s Fixture between the Gladiators and The Glasgow Tigers.

A belt of heavy and sustained rain is forecast from around 3-4pm to last until late Evening/ Early Hours of Tuesday.

To save unnecessary travelling; especially from our visitors, Team, Officials and their Supporters; and our own Team, Riders, Officials and valued supporters from all over the UK, we have made the decision to CANCEL the Fixture as soon as the inevitable; became as near to a certainty as we can be.

We will seek to rearrange the fixture with Glasgow and once approved by them and the BSPL,  we will inform everyone.

The next Fixture at The Coliseum will be an NDL Fixture against Mildenhall Fen Tigers NEXT Tuesday 5th July and we will have some news on ticketing for that fixture on Wednesday Morning.