Gladiators v Lion Cubs – Ticket info

In the light of the news of further Covid 19 Restrictions announced by the Government on Tuesday 22nd September, most of which come in to place on Thursday 24th September, we will consult with The BSPL/SCB/Local Authority and the DCMS (Department of Culture Media and Sport) in the next 24-48 hours to seek official guidance as to whether we can stage any further Fixtures in 2020.

We would like to thank all Riders, Officials; Supporters and Sponsors for their assistance in completing the match between the Gladiators and Young Lions last night and especially the BSPL / SCB / Local Authority and our local MP Gary Streeter for their assistance in interpreting the announcements made at 12.30pm on the day of the Event by the Prime Minister; to ensure that we could make an informed decision as to whether we were able to race last night or not.

We will update everyone as soon as we have clear concise and accurate information about the possibility and legality of further planned Fixtures in 2020 taking place”.

Image Credit: Westcountryseen Photography