Gladiators v Diamonds – Meeting Postponed

Unfortunately, the British weather has got the better of us again. The track has already taken on a lot of water and is flooded, and with more wet weather forecast for tomorrow, we have had to make the decision to postpone tomorrows meeting.

We will confirm a rearranged fixture date as soon as possible and will confirm ticketing arrangements at that time.

Please retain you Match Ticket Prints / E-Tickets until the rearranged Fixture. We will confirm refund protocols only once the re-arranged fixture date is confirmed.

Thank you for your support.